Noticias — alergic
THE GREEN MARKET By Andrew Dier Sometimes an inauspicious event can become a catalyst for a big idea. That’s what happened to Katya Warner about ten years age when she discovered that she was allergic to polyester. That fashion discovery led her to start thinking about just how pervasive and oftentimes harmful chemicals are. Chemicals in food, chemicals in cleaning products, chemicals in cosmetics, chemicals in just about everything. She later came across a shocking report about how babies born today come into the world with a laundry list of toxins, from their very first moments of life. In that 2005 U.S. study sponsored by the Environmental Working Group, a total of 287 chemicals were found in the...